Do you want to learn how to design and program information systems? Desire to develop abstract problem-solving abilities? Or maybe you want to learn the ins and outs of working in the latest technology environment? Join the ranks of students who excel in the latest technologies and have excellent English language skills. The curriculum allows students to acquire the skills to design and develop applications, computer games and information systems that use technologies such as computer networks, databases and computer graphics for their operation.
When studying Information Technology, you have the chance to participate in the programs of leading software manufacturers Microsoft Academy and Oracle Academy, through which they can work with training materials prepared by the companies, and after completing the classes - receive the corresponding certificates. During the course of study, the main emphasis is on the practical application of acquired knowledge and skills.
Graduates of Information Technology have no problems finding a job - computer companies in the country and abroad offer several hundred jobs every year.The faculty conducting education in this field works closely with companies in the information technology industry, and thanks to this cooperation continues to modernize the study program and adapt it to the needs of the labor market.
IT workshop profiled by companies,
· You will learn about the latest technologies and designs,
· self-development and creativity,
· as part of your study program, you will complete at least one semester (6th semester) - "Mobility Semester" at a foreign university.
· CD Projekt Red
· CI Games
Information Technology graduates are sought-after specialists on the job market not only in Poland, but also around the world. They find employment as:
· software developers,
· analysts and systems engineers,
· database administrators,
· Computer graphic designers in advertising agencies, press, film and television,
· Computer game designers and developers,
· Testers of software, IT and ICT systems,
· Computer network administrators and designers,
· specialists in IT installation and maintenance systems,
· professionals in information technology companies, research and development centers, state and local government, academic institutions or in education, IT project leaders, and research or academic employees.